Sunday, January 04, 2009

From one collection to another, or I heart Robert Sabuda pop-up books


Here are the books I recieved for Christmas. Two of the books are the same - Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling, one normal copy, the other the special edition. The other two books are pop-up books by Robert Sabuda, Peter Pan and Brava Strega Nona. Which means that sometime this week I'll have to share with you my collection of Robert Sabuda books. I truly adore his work.

What books did you get for Christmas?

5 comments:

  1. Oohhh, I bet that Brava Strega Nona popup is awesome!!! Can't wait to hear more about your Sabuda books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I didn't get any books for Christmas this year! Fun pop-up books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. an autographed hard cover edition of Twilight... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love pop up books esp classics like these! I didnt get any books for xmas either, I did hint for "the boy in the stripe pyjamas" but I never got it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emmie - The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas is fantastic!

    Misty - I'm jealous!

    Damselfly - how very, very sad!

    Andi - I don't think one post will be enough, and I think I'll start sharing a Sabuda book every week until I'm finished with them all!

    ReplyDelete

HI! Thank you for leaving a comment, you've just become my new best friend :)