Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MONSTER TRUCKS





I wonder if my child is mad about cars because we take him to a bunch of car shows and events or whether the addiction would still be there regardless?

Either way, we took The Boy off to Legoland's Amazing Machines event over the weekend, in which there were vehicles of all shapes and sizes including motorbikes and helicopters and vintage cars and .. monster trucks! (though, amusingly, he called them 'spider trucks' for most of the day!)

I thought the show was quite good, I quite liked the noise of the engines, the crowd shouting, the bass-y music blaring. It needed more destruction though. For me, monster trucks are only ever something fictional people (in America) on TV go to see, but I'm really glad we went.

The same monster truck company (found here) did a show at Legoland last year as well in which this Porsche was destroyed, check it out:

1 comment:

  1. i am a 32 year old girl with a fair amount of class but I love me some monster trucks...

    ReplyDelete

HI! Thank you for leaving a comment, you've just become my new best friend :)